Game Grumps: The Movie Game Grumps: The Movie

Swing & a miss.

What Happened To Robin? What Happened To Robin?

Loved the animation style and art, the joke wasn't funny to me, but it was silly. Anytime you say "Faggot" you're going to get critisism. I feel like you would do better with another writer, as long as you keep the art.

SpeedoSausage responds:

Thank yewww. Yeah, I get that, but I think "faggot" is becoming alot more commonplace nowadays. Maybe its just me, but whenever I use it, I never really use it as an insult towards homosexuals, I just use it in the same sense as words like "shithead" and "fucker". As a more broader, general insult. Yeah, I know I'm kind of ruining my own point here considering I used the line "Being all gay and faggy" but... erm... yeah. I'm not good at explaining/standing up for myself.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Is it just me...

Or did the sniper sound like Zorak?

Pwanchi Burger Episode 1 Pwanchi Burger Episode 1

Not for me

Voice acting and animation weren't bad, but the humor wasn't for me. I didn't enjoy it but it's not blam worthy either. I probably won't give the series another try but some people like it so I s'pose it's worth making.

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

Interpretation.

I see an older, traditional, gentleman. He's observing the sun. Possibly a mixture of both technology and worship, when along comes this new figure. This new figure doesn't move as fluidly, rather more sporadic. As i see it, representing both the technology addicts of today's society as well as disrupting the gentleman's prayer. This "light bulb" may be easier, but it distorts everything near it. As our society pushes onward into the technological future, we drive ourselves further away from the very nature of being human, and our faith is slowly dimming. The older man denies the use of this technology in favor of a more simplistic way, one that grants him harmony.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Very nice

This sort of stuff is right up my ally. Very creative, And did exactly what a showcase is inteded to do.

SN: Audio Tutorial(newb) SN: Audio Tutorial(newb)

hmm...?

Will you reply to this review?

hashbrown responds:

I keep my promises good sir

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

U iz mah hee row

love all the awesome stuff

Night of Fire 8-bit Night of Fire 8-bit

O.o;

I'm not familiar with the type of thing i'm seeing... but i like it =D

Greetings China Greetings China

Wowzers

Just writing a little to see if there are word filters. It's kinda sad, i was hoping to surf newgrounds today